[meteorite-list] remember the time ... was Final add on's to meteorite sale

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 25 03:26:21 2005

I remember that time, it sounds like the year I've been subscribing on
this list.

Whenever I have had a question and asked the list I have got answers and
help.

I've learned a lot on this list, enough to still think it's a great
place even though
some members treat it as their personal blog. (No, I won't mention names)

Topics that springs to my mind is,
 - Chondrule size distribution
 - how to determine shock level of a meteorite
 - Atmospheric gases trapped in Martian meteorites
 - New lunar meteorites
 - What happened in Oman
 - Fireballs over Australia / Europe / USA ...
 - Reports from the field (Franconia and other places)
 - Meteorite picture of the day
 - Old newsarticles
... and there's a bunch that I don't recall right now.

Most sellers keeps the sale pitch down to a manageable level and all in all
even if you take all whining about markets in ruins, my meteorite is
/better/cheaper/paired/not the same/unique/ fighting and other off topic
mails.
This list rocks!

... sorry, that should be Spacerocks!

   :-)