[meteorite-list] Now, Mr.Steve - This is my offer

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 25 10:08:14 2005

I think it says a great deal of his character...removal from IMCA for
"issues" and then a major spammer......I wouldn't buy river pebbles from
this one. Comic books, Sstevveeeeee, take up comic books and give up
meteorites...do your customers a favor!
Very well said Martin!
Maybe the water will get the spammer!!
DF