[meteorite-list] Re: :Chinese impact or tektite researchers pleasecontact me I have some news

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 25 10:47:33 2005

Dellenit and List,
  I HAVE LEARNED THAT A TEAM OF foreign researchers
ARE PLANNING TO COME TO THE GOBI TO STUDY IMpACT AND I
HAVE VISITED MANY OF THE SITES> THE REPORTED IMPACT
MATERIAL IS ALL VOLCANIC AND THE PRESON BEHIND THE
REPORT IS TRYING TO MAKE A COMMERCIAL VENTURE. The
rocks in question are all volcanic glasses and I HAVE
VISITED MANY REPORTED METEORITE SITES THAT ARE ALSO
VOLCANIC ROCKS< I may have found a new iron
meteorite? location with iron meterites? but will
require scientific study to confirm. The date of the
site is 115BC AND HAVE FOUND MANY COINS AND POTTERY>
THE SITE IS ON AND AN OLD SILK ROAD TRAIL THAT WAS
USED ABOUT 2000BC AND at and that time< Best Always
in Life, dirk