[meteorite-list] AD - Planetary sale of exceptional specimens

From: Jim Strope <jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 27 09:25:00 2005

Hi All...........

I am trying to raise some money to fill my gas tank so I thought I would put
together some exceptional offerings to help with the cause.

NWA 482 Lunar specimen with fusion crust plus NWA 482 thin section. Rarely
offered with fusion crust:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535445054

NWA 998 Martian specimen with fusion crust plus NWA 998 thin section. Also
rarely offered with fusion crust:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535472473

COMPLETE SLICE of DAG 735 Martian. Freshest of the paired grouping
according to a German scientist who has studied them all. When was the last
time you saw a complete slice:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535460841

Last COMPLETE SLICE of NWA 2046 Martian. I own the main mass and do not
intend on cutting any more. This is a good opportunity to get it while you
can at a reduced price:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535511234

COMPLETE SLICE of NEA 001 Lunar. Adam, Greg and I bought the nicest pieces
of this meteorite a couple of years ago and this is the first time I have
sold any. The only other piece I currently have is a half-individual and I
have no current intentions of cutting it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6535521521

Need a digital camera cheap? Sony Mavica FD91, I took lots of meteorite
photos in it's time but it is still in great shape:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7518718622

Thanks for looking guys !!!!!

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street