[meteorite-list] photos from the Munich Show 2005

From: Gibeon_at_aol.com <Gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Nov 4 18:17:13 2005

Hallo List,

for all of you who are interested, I want to let you know that I have some photos from the Munich Show last weekend available on my homepage.
It took a little longer than usual, because I still have some problems with my provider and was not able to put the photos online as usual.
Anyways, now they are online and you can see how much fun we had there.
Enjoy the photos.

Here is the link to click on it, or to copy into your browser.

http://www.strufe.net/mu2005a.htm

Best regards

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32