[meteorite-list] Phase 1 done. Phase 2 & 3 to go...

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 5 11:01:53 2005

Dear List members,

Jim and I have MeteoriteClassifieds.com up and running smoothly. A big
thank you to all those who placed ads...
There is no substitute for live testing...

Phase 2 is the importing of the ads from Steve's FindMeteorites site into
our classified site.
Phase 3 is something very useful. Something everyone will be able to
participate in and use for free.

Jim and I will start Phase 2 in a day or two. While we are in this process
some ads may look incomplete.
They may have pictures missing. They may even have a typo or two.

**Important** Please do not flood the sellers with comments that there are
problems with their ad.
The rough ads will slowly get polished up. Thank you!

Have a great weekend!

Paul and Jim

   Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
   MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.MeteoriteTimes.com
   MeteoriteClassifieds.com http://www.MeteoriteClassifieds.com
   Post Office Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA