[meteorite-list] AD: PHOTO OF 5 CENT METEORITES

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Nov 10 01:37:14 2005

I am finally back in munich with my own computer and
can upload photos to the internet. Everybodys orders
who sent payment was mailed yesterday.
Here is a photo of the box that I used to fill orders
yesterday:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/meteorites.jpg
Maybe 70% or 80% or any orders will look similar to
this unless you want big ones which are much worse
quality. Generally they are all under 250 grams.
I have a couple 100 kilo orders to fill that I hav eto
work on today but today might be the last day that I
can fill orders as I want to get out of munich as soon
as possible.
To the USA postage for 1 to 4 kilos is $45 and most of
my buyers are sending $195 for 3 kilos or $245 for 4
kilos.
I dont think you will ever see a deal like this again.
I got lucky on a really cheap buy but I generally pay
more than this in morocco for my meteorites. And while
lower quality it is not the worst grade that is
available in morocco. You often see lower quality than
these - although dont expect crust. These should be
good for cutting.
If you want to order just send paypal to this email
address in the next 6 or 7 hours but after that I
probably wont be able to fill orders anymore. And I
most likely wont be duplicating this offer later as
when I start selling on ebay again I can easily get 12
to 15 cents a gram on ebay for most of these and I
probably wont have a desire to dump fast and cheaply
the now much harder to aquire meteorites from morocco.
I have to go to the airport for the next 4 or 5 hours
to figure out a way to airfreight large orders but
will mail anything paid for by paypal when I am out
later tonight.
Sincerely
DEAN