[meteorite-list] Brenham Follow-on Effect

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 13 07:24:37 2005

I too would like to congratulate Steve & Phil on their historic find. I was
away for the weekend and came back to find an amazing story and a couple of
hundred emails! ;-)

I have also found it quite amazing that this find seems to have generated
such a vast interest across the US. Maybe even more than Park Forest. My
website has been hammered with nearly 2000 hits this weekend (about 300%
extra) with people searching for Pallasites, Brenham, etc, etc. I've also
had a plethora of emails from people wanting to know how much their
"meteorites" (aka Normal Rocks) are worth. It will be interesting to see
what the short, medium and long-term effect of this find will be.

Congrats again guys,

Jeff Kuyken
Meteorites Australia
www.meteorites.com.au