[meteorite-list] AD: Karoonda, BL NWA1685 and perhaps Bruderheim and Peace River !!!!

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 13 07:32:55 2005

Hi all!

I have decide to clear out just a few of my stones to help with a bigger
purchase. Last week I adevertised a gorgeous Murchison slice and here are
some other goodies:

Karoonda: A great fragment and much larger than has been see on eBay for
many many years if ever.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6578133792&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

BL 1685: Deans gorgeous BLack meteorite which has been classiifed as an LL5
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6578139447&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

To help sell these two stones I will pay free shipping, UPS ground, to
anywhere in Canada or the continental US but the winner must mention this
email.

I also have a 3.7 gram slice of Bruderheim and a 1.3 grm slice of Peace
River, two cool Canadian falls. If anyone is interested please contact me
off list.

Cheers,

tett
Owen Sound, Ontario