[meteorite-list] Ad - 77 Auctions Ending, Great Stuff!

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 15 16:22:49 2005

What happened to this "ONE A WEEK" maximun ad postings
to the met list?
I realize that the new rule was only put there to
prevent maximun abuse by certain people but when you
guys are going to be assanine about it when other
people post two ads within a week you think that you
would at least abide by it yourself.
So whats up? Why do you guys figure that its OK for
you to abuse the rule and not anybody else? The Hupes
business above the law or something while the rest of
us pions have to eat cake?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6578129837

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6578137273

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6578152332