[meteorite-list] Ad - 77 Auctions Ending, Great Stuff!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 15 16:48:16 2005

Dean,

I do not appreciate your post the List before checking into the facts. You
are the one being "asinine" as you say for wrongfully bringing this up. I
posted once last week and once again this week. That makes one AD post per
week. I have observed this rule very carefully unlike a few members who
demonstrate disrespect for the rest of us by ignoring Art's wishes. If
everybody posted more than once a week the List would became clogged again
with advertisements. I personally think Art should throw off anybody who
abuses this rule including yourself who has posted multiple advertisements
in a single week since the rule was adapted.

Take care and show some respect for the rest of us,

Adam