[meteorite-list] Prospecting for meteorites

From: michel FRANCO <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 16 13:37:20 2005

Thanks Bernd,

Yes it is an amazing story. It has now been proved that this meteorite
is a tale.
A nice book in French "Le fer de Dieu " ( Actes Sud editor) explains all
the searches of this "object", book by Th?odore Monod and Brigite
Zanda. ( both Mus?um National d'Histoire Naturelle de Paris). Th?odore
spend most of his life in the Sahara and collected 20 000 scientific
specimen, including one Meteorite.

Best regards

Michel.