[meteorite-list] fukang meteorite pallasite

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Nov 22 20:24:41 2005

I was told that there is over 900 kilo's of this pallasite.At the munich
show I was also told that there was over 100 kilo's of this there.So there
is alot to go around.I was also told that a certain meteorite dealer has
over 400 kilo's.So I guess there is alot to go around.So where is it
all?And when the flood gates open,how much per gram will this be going
for?It will be interesting to see how this turns out.I also hear that this
is bigger than esquel.WOW!!!But it is also a ruster!I do need to know more
about this pallasite.I will be listening.

                                   steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com