Fw: Re: [meteorite-list] Shield-shaped meteorites

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 27 10:40:36 2005

Original Message processed by Tobit InfoCenter
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Shield-shaped meteorites (27-Nov-2005 15:48)
From: edward_f_moore_at_yahoo.com
To: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de (and 2 other)

Below is a link to see a picture of Cabin Creek, click on link below, select Mineralogy-Petrography then when at that page click on the picture third from right bottom row. Most of my posts never seem to make the list so someone might want to forward this email. Thanks.
Ed

http://www.nhm-wien.ac.at/d/engvorschau.html

Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> wrote:
Cabin Creek is without a doubt, the most aesthetically beautiful symmetrical
meteorite out there. It is worth the trip to Vienna just to see that
meteorite, the rest are icing on the cake.
I viewed it with awe in the Vienna Collection.
Mike Farmer
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2005 11:16 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Shield-shaped meteorites