[meteorite-list] Djermaia?

From: moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Oct 15 21:51:51 2005

Hi All,

I can't hardly wait to ever find and then hold a meteorite that size in my
hands!

Well, maybe I can not really say that, because I do believe I have a very
nice size meteorite that I found by myself, well its ONLY about 183 grams!
THAT was not planted by SOMEONE, but the asteroid belt or the planets = nor
is it a NWA!

Peter, this is a BEAUTY!!!
Its really a very nice piece!

Ach, haette ich es nur gefunden!! ;-)