[meteorite-list] Djermaia?

From: michel FRANCO <michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 16 21:48:27 2005

Hi Peter,

I will say that your stone looks like a Djermaia. Next time we meet, (
Ensisheim 2006 probably ) please bring it, there are some lines which
are caracteristics on the crust. Mine was cut and checked by the Museum
National d'Histoire Naturelle in Paris, where are the Type specimen.
Djermaia is xenolithic.
My 2.9 kg individual has been declared last year in the Met Bull. Bob's
is still unreferenced.

Best regards.

Michel FRANCO,

PS I will let this beauty go. All reasonable offers considered.