[meteorite-list] National Geographic Auckland meteorite

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 16 20:11:31 2005

Hello List,

Just caught the end of " The Earths Core " on the national Geographic
channel.
There was an interview with the owner of the Auckland meteorite as well as
footage showing the impact hole and the incredible oriented meteorite.
Like I said, I seen the end of the show so you may have to wait till the
last 15 minutes of the show to see anything meteorite related. But, its
always nice to watch shows featuring great meteorites............... and
believe me Id give up quite a few collection pieces to get the oriented
Auckland meteorite.

The show will air tomorrow all evening repetitiously from 4to 9 pm on the
National Geographic channel.
For my neighbors here in the Midwest that have Comcast cable that's channel
273

Enjoy!
Bob