[meteorite-list] Selakopi and Glanggang

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 19 14:10:10 2005

Hi Bernd,

Thanks for the article. I knew such a text existed, but the reference
I had contained a question mark in the title.

Now a refined question: At what point are meteorites paired? If a same
day fall 50km apart with similar composition is still not enough, then
what is? According to the authors, more study is needed. What might
that study be? And if such synchronicity is not a preponderance of
evidence for pairing, how can any ancient falls on the hot deserts
ever be truly paired?

Just wondering.

Martin