[meteorite-list] Michael Casper

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 20 15:11:16 2005

After seeing the email pete posted showing Michael Casper looking to buy the
fake moon rock, I thought I would share my last experience with Michael.

As most of you know, he ripped me off in Tucson, and I sued him in court
here in Tucson.

Unfortunately, Cathy his ex-wife now, signed the summons, so the case was
against her when she did that. I won the case, and spoke with Michael last
month. He told me to go %$#%% myself and that I could pursue his wife for
the money, that he thought it was funny that the case went against her. I
now have the court pursuing a lean against Michael and Cathy's property.
That shows you the filthy type of person Michael Casper is, such a man that
he would leave it to his estranged wife to pay his debts.
Cathy left Michael a few months ago and fled to Texas to escape his
psychotic rages.

Anyone who deals with Casper, prepare to be ripped off.

Michael Farmer