[meteorite-list] Announcment: Rollin' Rock Meteorite Sales Letter - First issue ready for Launch !

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 27 04:20:07 2005

Dear meteorite enthusiasts,

not without a certain pride, we are glad to announce to the meteorite
collecting community the forthcoming launch on Nov 1 of the first issue of:

The Rollin' Rock Meteorite Sales Letter !

This sales letter is our new instrument to address to the interested
collector, who shares with us the fondness for exceptionel collection
specimens of premium quality & aesthetics, rarest localities and uncommon
types. Once per month this e-letter will be delivered to you by e-mail,
offering a new selection of choice specimens, which clearly stand out from
the unmanageable flood of mediocre and really bad stones sold e.g.on ebay,
which in the recent years was threatening our beloved passion for those rare
guests from space to fall into a certain arbitrarness, last but not least
leaving the beginning collector in nebulous nesciences, what this
fascinating occupation could be about at all.

Additionally for your entertainment and also for those, who aren't focussing
on such dimensioned meteoritic examples yet, the sales letter is seasoned
with articles containing actual news from the world of meteorites.

The Rollin Rock Team consists of dealers, prospectors and collectors of
excellent reputation,
who naturally adhere to the highest standards.

Suscription is free, can be revoked anytime, hence:
Watch the preview
www.rollin-rock.com
and suscribe for not missing the first issue on 1st of November!

Martin Altmann,
on the behalf of the Rollin' Rock Team