[meteorite-list] Announcment: Rollin' Rock Meteorite Sales Letter - First issue ready for Launch !

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 27 04:32:14 2005

Hello

a very good work....not sure type the horrible
Meteorite Blogger full of idiots say idiocy to
meteorite collectors and dealers.

Matteo

--- Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de> ha

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info