[meteorite-list] Munich Show

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 27 17:12:13 2005

and many meteorite people, but no Bernd :-(

Today was still the setting up of the tables and stalls, so that I can judge
the complete pomp not before tomorrow.
Evident, as also last year, the NWA-flood dries out.
Meanwhile Dean seems to have more stones than all Moroccains together :-)
(there were sitting in 3 wellknown meteorite freaks indeed making faces like
in a candy shop).

Saw I nice fullslice of Page City at Andi Gren,
the Karls&Vassiliev had the first Hungarian meteorite I saw offered since
many, many years.
Believe it or not, the Egers still haven't sold the phantastic Seymchan
slice with the angular wedgeshaped olivine inclusion, which was also
pictured in the Metorite Magazine.
Abdullah had a perfect flat small iron, it was so oriented that the
temptation was large to let it dance over the surface of the fair lake...
A new, still unbknown, Russian ordinary chondrite find I remember.
A new Dhofar-Ureilite...
and as always to much beer around for me.

Skol!
Martin