[meteorite-list] Re: another pairing question

From: Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 27 17:28:11 2005

Hi Robert,

Bingo! My thoughts exactly. There are so few howardites, and of
course, even fewer that have fallen, so when two fall on the same day,
I cannot help but wonder.

Then, as you pointed out, there are some interesting objects(?) in
these two howardites that might be the same thing but described in
different words by different researchers.

Cheers,

Martin