[meteorite-list] Re: Fukang

From: Alyssa La Blue <arlablue_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 30 22:46:39 2005

hello everyone,

we do have a piece of fukang here at the university. we are making it part of
our meteorite collection but half of the specimen we have will be available
for research. we will not be selling the fukang but will offer pieces of it
for donations to our cause. for more info or any questions please feel free to
email: swmc_at_lpl.arizona.edu

Alyssa La Blue
--
Alyssa R. La Blue