[meteorite-list] Hitler Autograph disguised as meteorite coin

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 4 07:07:14 2005

Hi Dirk,

I was answering Darren's question, not checking Matteo's link.
And when I took a look earlier that day on his coin, I didn't click on that
postcard,
as postcards are collected by many people and if they stem from that period,
they don't have automatically distgusting
pictures on them.
So I apologize for having spread that link and distance myself from it.
I agree with you, that the try to earn money with Nazi crap is beyond all
bearing,
and btw at least in German ebay forbidden.

Martin