[meteorite-list]OT Hitler Autograph disguised as meteorite coin

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 4 07:28:53 2005

again, and I repeat for the last time....autographs
its autographs, meteorites its meteorites and I am not
the unique in the world to sale III Reich autographs!!
Second, I sale what I want on ebay, not sure I cancel
a auction why a person not like this type of
collections....3th in Germany on ebay write i?on
search Adolf Hitler and take a look what exit, where
its forbidden???

Matteo

--- Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de> ha
scritto:

> Hi Dirk,
>
> I was answering Darren's question, not checking
> Matteo's link.
> And when I took a look earlier that day on his coin,
> I didn't click on that
> postcard,
> as postcards are collected by many people and if
> they stem from that period,
> they don't have automatically distgusting
> pictures on them.
> So I apologize for having spread that link and
> distance myself from it.
> I agree with you, that the try to earn money with
> Nazi crap is beyond all
> bearing,
> and btw at least in German ebay forbidden.
>
> Martin

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it