[meteorite-list]OT Hitler Autograph disguised as meteorite coin

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 4 08:33:28 2005

Matteo, do you really think, that a discussion is needed??!

As we wouldn't have enough problems, and in especially Italy too, with
fascists and neo-nazis.
Who do you think will buy that card?
It's a huge difference between somebody selling or collecting let's say
coins, stamps, books ect. as all stuff from that times is
swastika-festooned,
and this postcard and this glamourising happy-bithday-Hitler-devotional
article.
You want to make money with that card - 900$, you will make business with
persons, who adhere to an inhuman hateful ideology,
who costed the life of millions and millions of victims.

Remember the scandal some years ago, where a person wanted to make big cash,
in bringing the clothes of an concentration camp prisoner to an auction
house. - will you say now, where was the problem - collecting historical
costumes is an collecting field like any other too??

Be better soon.
Martin
who need his time for better purposes,
back to meteorites.

PS: http://pages.ebay.de/help/policies/nazi.html

and here for your case:

"Artikel mit einem Abbild Adolf Hitlers und anderer NS-Gr??en, sowie
Gegenst?nde, die mit einem Hakenkreuz oder anderen verfassungsfeindlichen
Symbolen versehen sind. Ausgenommen hiervon sind Briefmarken und offizielle
Zahlungsmittel der damaligen Zeit."

Items with a picture of Adolf Hitler and other
Nazi-prominents..........Except stamps and official moneys of that time

"Philatelistische Artikel, wie zum Beispiel Postkarten, auf denen in erster
Linie verfassungsfeindliche Symbole, Propaganda, oder die oben genannten
Personen abgebildet sind."

Philatelistic items, like for instance postcards, whereon...... above-named
persons are depicted