[meteorite-list] re: OT Hitler Autograph disguised as, meteorite coin

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 4 08:36:05 2005

I know well the Germany History unfortunately for you,
I have read tons of books on this argoument. Sinceraly
I no understand where is the problems when Sotheby's,
Christie's and other big auction house have sale III
Reich autographs in they auctions. Mah...mistery...why
you not ask why on Ebay.com its possible buy
autographs of General Custer or photos with autographs
of the Enola Gay atomic bomb pilots, all two its
criminals and have kill many persons, but for this is
not forbidden sale autographs....many strange.
Sincerely bigot people I do not understand.

and with this I close, this is a meteorite list not a
autographs list

Matteo

--- Marco Langbroek <marco.langbroek_at_wanadoo.nl> ha

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info