[meteorite-list] Siena on Ebay: a record

From: Elton Jones <jonee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Sep 4 23:00:23 2005

M come Meteorite Meteorites wrote:

>I ask to the moderator of the list to take off Farmer
>from the list, he attack without not any motive the
>persons - and here in this message its visible!

Rolling on the floor laughing my a$$ off (ROFLMAO) ! This from the
person who was banned and bragged about having so many list
subscriptions and pen names they he could never be effectively banned?

How can you tell when Matteo is whinning? His mouth is moving and/or he
is emailing the meteorite central list.

Mike made a good point Matteo--if you go back and look at the archives
of your posts they fall into 5 categories
Whine about Ebay (40%)
Whine about High Prices (2%)
Whine about low prices(4%)
Whine about the list (33%)
Brags about your adds, sales, "finds", collection, or acquisitions(19%)
Always followed by a whinne!

Try to get control of yout attitude and your reality. There is mnore to
life then meteorites.

Most Sincerely,
Elton