[meteorite-list] Siena on Ebay: a record

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 5 00:11:35 2005

3. Do NOT post private messages or personal attacks to
the list.

ahhhh yes yes I have understand....Farmer its
untouchable....the Holy.....Probably you not have see
Jones, I have stoped to attack Farmer in the list many
time ago - mo sense lose words with a person that it
does not reason -, but this have re-start to broken to
me with no sense...its the time to give a regulated to
the boiling spirits of Farmer

Matteo

--- Elton Jones <jonee_at_epix.net> ha scritto:

> M come Meteorite Meteorites wrote:
>
> >I ask to the moderator of the list to take off
> Farmer
> >from the list, he attack without not any motive the
> >persons - and here in this message its visible!
> >

> Rolling on the floor laughing my a$$ off (ROFLMAO) !
> This from the
> person who was banned and bragged about having so
> many list
> subscriptions and pen names they he could never be
> effectively banned?
>
> How can you tell when Matteo is whinning? His mouth
> is moving and/or he
> is emailing the meteorite central list.
>
> Mike made a good point Matteo--if you go back and
> look at the archives
> of your posts they fall into 5 categories
> Whine about Ebay (40%)
> Whine about High Prices (2%)
> Whine about low prices(4%)
> Whine about the list (33%)
> Brags about your adds, sales, "finds", collection,
> or acquisitions(19%)
> Always followed by a whinne!
>
> Try to get control of yout attitude and your
> reality. There is mnore to
> life then meteorites.
>
> Most Sincerely,
> Elton