[meteorite-list] New Orleans

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 5 13:33:19 2005

I would not want to give money to an organization of Evangelical Christians.
I want no part of this if that is where the money is going.
You say the group forces it's people to make religious oaths to serve, the
do their relief with bibles, likely wont help people if they don't accept
Jesus on the spot! Evangelical Christians are giving us "Intelligent Design"
in school science classes, and Jesus sanctioned assassinations via top
Evangelical Pat Robertson.
You can donate to this evangelical group if you want in private, but I will
have no part of this if the money is going to these people. The Red Cross
helps anyone and accepts help from anyone. That is the way it should be.

Michael Farmer