[meteorite-list] New Orleans

From: AL Mitterling <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 5 14:48:58 2005

Hi Michael and all,

I agree with you that there is a lot groups playing on people's emotions
to send them donations. Using tactics that are very unbecoming. Most of
these groups are very corrupt and have no interest or very little
interest in putting the money where it belongs. They are certainly using
a Christian format to collect money but have bad intentions.

The organization you mentioned to send money to is also corrupt with
very little of the money going to where it is needed. I know from
personal experience and I believe Michael Blood mentioned this also.

I am not interested in debate on which group is good or bad but rather
just do research before sending your money in so it does the most good.

For me the Samaritan's Purse is a reliable place to send money to help
these people out and is where I will send all the money I can to do the
most good. If I had any questions about them I wouldn't donate to them.
I am glad you are concern.

--AL Mitterling