[meteorite-list] New Orleans

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Sep 5 14:23:06 2005

Spare me the sob story. We all see these "Christian" groups on TV. I live
the "Christian Children's Fund" commercials. The dirty kids walking in
sewage, then the really clean guy begging for money and telling you they
will send you photos and letters from the child. What a crock of crap. Sure,
they help people, they do it with their own agenda at the front too.
Southpark did a great parody episode regarding these groups and their morals
and goals.
I grew up Christian, so I have seen all they have to offer. I am sure they
will help the people there, minus the 10% administration fee (Of course
tithing to the church is 10% of your income) so 10% of my donation would go
to the evangelical mission of converting the heathens and waging war all
over the world.
No thanks.
I will pull my meteorite donations if any part of this raffle is going to
and religious groups.
Churches are huge in this country, they can handle themselves just fine I
think.

Mike Farmer