[meteorite-list] Meteorite Raffle Major Update

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 7 13:52:59 2005

Hi Martin & all,
        If each person listing themselves on Meteorite Exchange as a
"Meteorite Dealer" (there are 135 of them) bought 10 tickets and
the other list members each bought 1 ticket, it would be over $18,000.
        If everyone bought only 1 ticket, it would still be about $6,000.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
Beware the fury of a patient man.
John Dryden