[meteorite-list] AD - NEW Lunar - NWA 3160 & other Auctions

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 7 14:36:43 2005

Dear list members,

We are pleased to announce a new lunar meteorite, NWA 3160. It is an
Olivine-Phyric Mare Basalt. This particular meteorite has two lithologies, a
Mare Basalt and an Olivine-Gabbro. I have listed 18 specimens on eBay, most
with the "Buy it Now" option under my seller name, naturesvault.

Here is a link to one of the auctions:
NWA 3160 Olivine-Phyric Mare Basalt Lunar Meteorite
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6559636103&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

To see all of the 18 lunar specimens, click on the above link and then click
on "View seller's other items". That, or go to eBay and search for items by
seller, naturesvault.

I also have many rare auctions ending in a few hours, several still at just
99 cents. Great deals will be had today.

Tonight I will be listing some of the unclassified material I brought back
from my last Morocco trip. The supply is still drying up at a noticeable
pace so I bought up as many stock piles as I could find, which really wasn't
much. I will be offering unclassified material in both single stone form and
in 1 kilo lots over the next several weeks so be sure to check back each
week to see new material. Next week I will start the single stones along
with the lots. Tonight will be some 1 kilo lots (ordinary chondrites and 869
material).

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection