[meteorite-list] Ad - Auctions and NQI Update

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Sep 27 13:32:21 2005

Dear List,

Thank you, once again for affording us the opportunity to advertise these
auctions on a weekly basis. This week, I will be advertising two sets of
auctions. One set is under my own listings, raremeteorites and the other is
for Nature Quest International (NQI).

A very talented individual named Malia Krosschell, from Nature Quest
International (NQI) will introduce herself next week to the List when she
finds the time to get an account open. Malia is a very kind, patient, young
and hard working individual who will add greatly to the success of N QI.
Her energy and enthusiasm for natural history items are endless and I am
sure you will enjoy working with her. In the meantime, I will post a link to
NQI auctions since I have been placed in a position to do so.

Be sure to check out this link to raremeteorites, excellent material,
bargain-priced due to end in a few hours:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Some excellent Sikhote Alin examples can be found at this link including
sculptural, holed and specimens with craters. Many thousands of SAs that
have to be gone through to find awesome examples like these. I have been to
shows where you would be lucky to find a single individual with a crater or
a couple with holes so these are getting very hard to find. Several more
lots were loaded last night that include the cleanest NWA 869 that I have
ever seen. Please take a look at these auctions that will be ending in a few
days, you will not be disappointed:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnature-quest-internationalQQhtZ-1

Another 1-ton pallet loaded with loaded with natural history treasure
arrived this week so expect a lot of cool stuff from NQI in the upcoming
weeks. We will increase the amount and value of listings as NQIs feedback
rating allows.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection