[meteorite-list] AD - Do you want a rareandimportantMetachondrite?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 28 06:27:53 2005

sharpen, I want see at few time how many you pay a
acapulcoite seen the NWA dream its under ended.....

Matteo

--- Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_Meteorite-Martin.de> ha

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.it
Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info