[meteorite-list] AD - Do you want a rareandimportantMetachondrite?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Sep 28 06:25:46 2005

This is one of the others many emails its arrive to me
for this acapulcoite

congratulations to your new acapulcoite! Interesting
matter, your price
is
correct

I remember when NWA 725 its arrive in the market the
price request was $300/gr.

Matteo

=== message truncated ===

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato