[meteorite-list] AD - Best Offer Takes It - 2 Irons

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Sep 29 17:08:55 2005

Dear list members,

I am having another "Best Offer Takes It" silent auction for list members
starting today and will end Tuesday, October 4th, 2005 at 10:00PM EST
(Florida, USA).

Here are the descriptions and direct links to pictures (worth looking at
even if you are not interested in making an offer):

Item #1
2016 gram iron most likely paired to NWA 854 "Ziz", a IAB (Has bluish hue to
the crust and flow lines)
http://www.lunarrock.com/irons/desertiron1.jpg

Item #2
5045 gram unclassified Saharan iron (I have not cut or polished a window to
see what this is)
http://www.lunarrock.com/irons/desertiron2.jpg

To place your offer(s) for either of these, please email me at
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com and write your highest bid and description in your
message. If I like the highest offer, I will accept it and these items will
no longer be available so make sure you place the highest bid you are
comfortable with.

I will email the person with the highest acceptable offer and make payment
and shipping arrangements after the deadline has been reached.

Please keep in mind that of these specimens look much better in person as it
is very difficult to get actual colors at times.

I reserve the right to refuse any offer for any reason.

Best regards and have fun,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay) (currently have 67 auctions running at competitive
prices, mostly unclassified)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com
IMCA 2185