[meteorite-list] Purple (or bluish green) in a (stone) meteorite

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Sep 30 13:13:32 2005

Hello again,

I forgot to mention that I found a similar-looking inclusion in my
NWA 1584 (LL5) slice when I looked at it under my microscope last
January 29.

I can send Jeff K. from "Down Under" a copy of the JPEG so that
he can put it on his website for everyone to look at in case they
are interested. I described it as "bluish-purple/vilet inclusion".

Considering my age, I may see colors slightly different from what
"younger eyes" see - people who are into visual astronomy know
about that phenomenon.

Cheers,

Bernd