[meteorite-list] AD: MASSIVE EBAY "BUY IT NOW" SALE (WEBSITE TO)

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 6 00:52:18 2006

SALE RUNS FROM NOW UNTIL APRL 15th
I need to raise some money so all of my website items
and all ebay buy it now store items 15% off. 20% off
over $75.
This includes everything listed in addition to
meteorites. Email me if you are interested in the ebay
ones.
I should have 500 new meteorites listed on ebay as buy
it now today and tomorrow so the listings are only
just starting (Today and tomorrow is big listing
days).
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY
www.meteoriteshop.com