[meteorite-list] ...advice please!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 12 22:09:50 2006

Do not let him off! It is a scam, and he is upset that the item went for
less than he paid or too cheap. With my one cent sales (like the one ending
tonight) I am taking the risk, and the buyers get a chance at real bargains
pricewise.
This person, saying they will not complete the sale, it violating the
contract, and ebay's rules.
Let them off, and they will scam someone else.
Mike Farmer