[meteorite-list] CNN India/IBN reports 5 fragments recovered from INDIAN FALL

From: Göran Axelsson <axelsson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 1 07:10:21 2006

Here are three articles from Indian media. Sorry, no pictures.

About fragments recovered and analysis.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1758007,00040005.htm
About the fall.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1757928,000900040003.htm

"Rajkot district official Ajay Chaudhary said that an object emitting
bright light landed near Belasan village of Maliya Miyana block, 200 km
from here, Monday night."
http://www.dailyindia.com/show/47429.php/Gujarat_witnesses_meteorite_shower

The articles are a bit thin on information.

/G?ran