[meteorite-list] People Doing Stange Things to Meteorites

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 7 12:38:10 2006

   Your right Dave- it is sickening to me to see stuff
like this. People don't appreciate what they really
have. I doubt it's impressing many true meteorite
collectors (or jewelry collectors for that matter).

Take care
Mike

--- Dave Carothers <david.carothers_at_verizon.net>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110015803472&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:2