[meteorite-list] Re: Rocks From Space Picture of the Day - August9, 2006

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 9 05:12:20 2006

Hello Jeff and Geoff,

Nice Sikhote-Alin's, you two are really good with your cameras. Jeff's
comment (It's almost like the surface melted and folded over and into
itself.) reminded me of a one I purchased in Tucson last year, I thought I
would share a couple photographs of it as well.

In this sample, there is a pool of metal in the middle and a couple "waves"
washing away some nice flow lines. As I look at it now...it really looks
quite a bit different

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/znpcolsikhote63or.html

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick