[meteorite-list] Odd Gibeon Request

From: Deborah Martin <dak_mar_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 9 09:02:37 2006

At 04:16 AM 09/08/2006, you wrote:

>In fact, he has failed tests done under laboratory
>conditions (PS: conducted by the late famous American
>physicist Prof. Richard Feynman, if I remember correctly).
>
>It is said that he never returned to a lab thereafter.
>
>Then again, he may undoubtedly be a brilliant illusionist.
>Just ask Rob Elliott....., which somehow brings us back on
>the meteorite track. :-)
>
>Alex
>Berlin/Germany

Every single person that has tried to prove his or her claims of
"special powers" under laboratory conditions has utterly
failed. Geller bombed on the Tonight Show years ago because Johnny
Carson, a former professional magician, made sure Geller and his
people never got anywhere near any of the objects he was going to
bend. Predictably, the vibes weren't very good for Geller that evening !

Unfortunately, this is like a form of religion; once people believe,
they would rather die than admit they were taken in.

I strongly suggest a visit to this website: http://www.randi.org/

Now, back to lurking in the meteorite list.

Andre