[meteorite-list] Microscopic Meteorite Gallery Web Site

From: Platypus Girl <platypusgirl2002_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 10 14:54:19 2006

Wow! Those are some fantastic photos!

  Suzi

Martin Horejsi <accretiondesk_at_gmail.com> wrote:
  Hi Dave,

Thanks for making a special point about Tom's pictures.

Here is another link about Tom. This article was the genesis of the
coverage he is now getting in the Meteorite Times.

http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2006/May/Accretion_Desk.htm

Oh, and stay tuned for the next Meteorite Magazine (;- )

Cheers,

Martin