[meteorite-list] Microscopic Meteorite Gallery Web Site

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 10 19:45:32 2006

Hi Paul, all -

Thanks for the notes. Phenomenal images - they just
may clear up a number of formation questions. I am
looking forward to hearing everyone's comments over
the upcoming months.

good hunting,
Ed

--- Paul Harris <paul_at_meteorite.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
Hello Everyone,

Tom's Gallery was updated with 6 more meteorites on
Tuesdayincluding
some previously unpublished photos of the amazing SaU
001.

Tom's not on the list so I'll be posting updates from
time totime.

http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/

Enjoy!

Paul

  Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
  Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
  The Meteorite Exchange, Inc.
http://www.meteorite.com
  Meteorite-Times
Magazinehttp://www.meteorite-times.com
  Post Office Box 7000-455, Redondo Beach, CA 90277
USA