[meteorite-list] New Impact Crater

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 15 13:07:39 2006

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:20:29 -0500, you wrote:

>He seems to have figured out it was a comet impact (as he has some of the
>comet, of course), knows the angle of impact and date of impact. All
>research self done and proclaimed, with nothing presented that most of us
>would consider evidence to his claims. Or at least that he showed to the
>forum members where all he presented was claims.

He also seems to be one of those paranoid "the scientists of the world are out
to get me" types-- see his posts in this thread:

http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=7666

And now he has a whole chain of comet craters:

http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=7693&hl=

Pictures of his comet pieces:

http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=7661

So I'm thinking: