[meteorite-list] Pluto May Get Demoted After All

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 18 17:27:27 2006

Hi, Doug, List

    I apologize. I did not take your meaning correctly. I mis-read it
to suggest the absence of historians when you were characterizing
them as members and suggesting the addition of another relevant
field.
    Excuse me now, while I remove the upper cover seals from
my brain case and look for short circuits...

Sterling K. Webb